People encountering the grace of the living God.

Virtual Crop Walk on May 3, Donations welcome!

Sunday, May 3, Virtual Crop Walk to End Hunger!
There will not be an in person event this year, but First Lutheran Church still has a team of walkers and would appreciate support for this important ministry!
Please consider donating online at this link to our church team. You may support one of the walkers listed by clicking on their name. Or, you can donate to the team with a donation directly on the team page.…/1298…/First-Lutheran-Church
You may also send a check, payable to CWS/CROP to the church at 646 State St. Albany, NY 12203

25% of the funds raised goes to local food pantries and soup kitchens. (Last year, we received some of the money for our community dinners.) The other 75% supports the work of the Church World Service and its partners for hunger relief and development projects around the world.
Thank you for your participation and support.






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 characters available